Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where The Mountain Meets The Moon

In my class we are reading Where The Mountain Meets The Moon by Grace Lin.  We have stopped were Minlee has made friends with Dragon.  And the parents are getting ready to hear the goldfish man's story.  I think the parents are in for a treat,  I mean this guy might of told the goldfish the way to Endless Mountain!  And no body even knows were it is!  I think the gold fish man is the Old Man Of The Moon.  Because the Old Man lives on Never Ending Mountain.  These are my thoughts so far.

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE HOW YOU RETOLD WHERE WE STOPPED AT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, sadly, I have to disagree with you, because if the goldfish man were the Old Man of the Moon, he would have a giant book, he would be reading it, and how could he meet himself under the mountian to change his age, right? Oh, THANK U!!!! For the idea!! I will think about it!!

    Gabby!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete