Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Iceland In The Summer

In June I left to go to the plane to Iceland ALONE.  Usually I go with my brother but now I'm going ALONE!!!  ISN'T THAT CRAZY!!!  I'm on the plane talking to the person next to me and watching my personal TV for 5 HOURS!!!  When the plane lands I practically jump out of my seat.  Then I go through security blah, blah, blah.  I walk through a long hallway and open two huge doors.  "MOOOM!!!" I yell, racing over to her.  While there I went camping, swimming, cousin's house, family and Water falls.  HUGE  WATER FALLS!!!  (You might want to know I (heart) LOVE WATER FALLS!!!!)



5 comments:

  1. I love waterfalls too, love to see these pictures. We had the greatest summer EVER, didn´t we;)
    xoxo
    mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser! I have always wanted to see Iceland. Thank you so much for the amazing pictures! It sure looks beautiful. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time there. Cathy

    ReplyDelete